Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Culinary Copenhagen

Copenhagen seems to be living it's culinary moment. Although I overdosed on herring and beetroot as a kid of East European origin, I'm glad that they've been rehabilitated in time for this trip. I've mentioned the delights of Granola in Vestebro, and also the fine Italian we had (thank you Luca, of Montepulciano, for such gracious service!)... add to your list also Cafe Victor, where I was served the most delicious herring I've had in years. Good perch for checking out the well-heeled locals. And among the many dining establishments of the meat-packing district, you must try the Danish oysters with the apple-white wine-dill vinaigrette at Fiskebar.  




















Check Out: Pede & Stoffer had some good Scandi looks on offer. If you are travelling to Copenhagen with your Lady, I urge you to check out also the creative and crafty bling at Figaro Bryllup. And then, of course, the bikes... you might swing by Sogreni to admire their beautiful bike parts, creative and crafty bling for your bike.  

No comments:

Post a Comment